Therma Elite™ garage doors offer a luxurious appearance and are a hybrid garage door. Using our insulated sandwich construction, Therma Tech II™ flush steel door sections; we apply precision cut Extira® composite wood overlay designs to create the largest selection of carriage style designs in the industry. These doors have an insulation value of 10.4 R, a Thermal Barrier Joint and are factory painted after assembly. Unlike other overlay doors the Therma Elite™ maintains uniform dimensions of the overlay components regardless of the door size. Over height and odd width doors are just as attractive as standard sizes.
- Section Joint: Tongue and Groove joint between sections with Thermal Break
- Flexible Vinyl Joint Seal
- Standard Overlay Dimensions (on flat): .401” Beveled Profile, Top Rail = 5”, Bottom Rail = 7 5/8”, End Stiles: 5”, Meeting Center Stiles Combined = 10”, Meeting Rails Combined = 5”, Design Groups 1, 2, A, B, V and X Stiles = 4 ½”, Design Group 3 = 3 ½” Stiles, Window Mullions = 9/16”
- Standard Arch Radius: Single Car = 15’-0” Radius, Double Car = 2 at 15’-0” Radius or optional: 1 at 58’-0” Radius
- Overall Thickness: 2 ½”, (2” Steel Section + ½ Composite Overlay)
- R Value = *10.4
*R values are calculated specifically for the colder climates and offer the best long term insulating value.
- Glass: Clear 1/8″ tempered glass standard
- Finish: Steel Sections = Baked on Polymer Enamel, finished door = High Performance Professional Grade Acrylic Primer and Enamel Top Coat
- Color Selection: White
- Bottom weather seal: U-shape loop type vinyl with aluminum retainer
- 25,000 Cycle Torsion Springs
- Heavy Gauge Hinges
- Heavy Duty Cables
Powder Coated Hardware
- Deco Kit B
- Single Pane and Insulated Glass Options
- Low Clearance, High Lift, or Vertical Lift Hardware
- White Nylon Ball Bearing Rollers
- Angle Mounted Track
- Double End Hinges and Long Stem Rollers
- 25,000, 50,000 and 100,000 Cycle Torsion Springs
* The actual color may slightly vary from what you are seeing, depending on the color calibration of your computer monitor.